March 14, 2020. Based on a commitment to non-harming, the reality of global interdependence and recommendations of public health agencies, the Steering Committee has decided that it is in the best interest of our community to suspend activities at the center to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus. We will miss being together for meditation and sharing community. We are not sure how long we’ll remain closed. An email will be sent out when we are confident it is time to re-open. Updates will also be available here on our local web site: slobodhipath.org.
- Effective immediately, all in person meetings are cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- This Sunday’s online teaching (March 15) with Khaydroup will not be held at the center, but will be streamed at 10:30 AM PT as scheduled. To join this online meeting from home click this link using your computer or mobile device: https://zoom.us/j/613840028. NOTE: please remember to join the meeting BEFORE 10:30.
- Individuals may choose to meet in small groups, perhaps in homes, as local guidance allows and using your best discretion. We are currently NOT able to offer the Bodhi Path Center as a meeting location.
- Lama Jampa Thaye’s weekend program on April 11 & 12 has been cancelled.
Online practice resources:
- Teachings from Bodhi Path Teacher Lama Tsony: https://tsony.com
- Teachings from Bodhi Path Visiting Teacher Lama Jampa Thaye: https://lamajampa.org
- Mindworks.org meditation app has introductory offers and includes teachings from numerous Bodhi Path teachers including Karma Trinlay Rinpoche, Gyalwa Trungam, PhD, Khenpo Tsering, Bart Mendel, Khaydroup, Rachel, and others.
- The regular price is $25 per month, but we’re discounting this to $10 for the first month.
- You can also use the discount code (genuinemeditation) for $15 off any course, or you can use it to become a Mindworks Member. Membership gives you access to all courses, a full subscription to the App and much more. Learn more about the benefits of membership at mindworks.org.
Please feel free to reach out to Bodhi Path SLO with additional questions and suggestions at email@example.com.
Please take care of yourself and others during this time of uncertainty and keep in mind all of those around the world who are experiencing the same fear and uncertainty we are.
San Luis Obispo Bodhi Path Center